JOIN US: Let us together make a difference for the Rohingya. We need to get them access to education, and have the United States declare it a genocide.
Aug. 28 event for Rohingya, Watch recording above
Call your lawmakers and ask to meet with them or their staff. We will provide all support.
Do a Jumah Khutbah for Rohingya and other persecuted among the ummah.
We have two achievable goals for the Rohingya:
- Get Bangladesh to lift all restrictions on education of Rohingya
- Get the Rohingya persecution declared as genocide by the US
We ask you for two things:
- Dua to ArRahman the Mercy-giving to help Rohingya, ourselves, and decision makers
- Pressure to our elected leaders to do the right thing.
Our asks with elected leaders are:
Make two calls and write two letters:
- to Jake Sullivan, the advisor for the National Security Council
- to Antony Blinken the Secretary of State
- USAID has given 1.3 billion dollars for Rohingya refugees. It is time to ask Bangaldesh to lift all restriction on the education of 650,000 Rohingya refugees.
- The US should formally declare that Burmese military has committed genocide of Rohingya
Talk with your friends and ask them to register for this event and the campaign: